Translator (Header)

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Driving Wishlist #1: 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

A black Subaru Impreza WRX STi on Gran Turismo 6
      If there is one car I would love to drive and own, its a 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi. This car has got to be one of the best I've seen so far in car reviews and online test drives. Even in Gran Turismo 6, this car handles like a champ. I guess even the real-life counterpart drives like a champ too.



Side/Back view of the Impreza with its huge wing
This car really puts up a great handling at its finest. The 2005/2006 model is perhaps on of the best Impreza model of its generation. With those cool red STi badges on the front bumpers, STi rims, turbocharged boxer engine, plenty of room inside plus those stunning bucket seats to keep you from wiggling down the fast lanes. Amazing.



Tail lights and the red STi badge plus "Impreza" label
Too bad these cars are so rare at my place. I don't see them much except a few later models but they don't attract my attention much. 4WD sedans are amazing. You have total control of the roads and the corners. Tweak this Subbie and you might slide it around like the DK (Drift King). I just wish I'll have an opportunity to drive and own one of these someday. Happy Holidays to you all.

*Be sure to stay tuned for more car reviews and other tips. Follow the Lonely Driver at Twitter: @LonelyDriverTWT

No comments:

Post a Comment